Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Congratulations Liz and Matt! Maddax Austin Duvall was born on April 8, 2009 (as I am sure most of my faithful readers know!), just in time for our annual family Easter celebration. Of course, we had a delicious meal followed by a delicious dessert and some Guitar Hero, which I decided not to join because I'm terrible at it. It was great to see everyone and hopefully we will get together again soon!

Dad is chillin'.


Alex baking/cooking something. I believe it was that delicious dessert I was speaking of.


Ah yes, there it is!


Ashleigh posing for the camera.


Liz and her newborn son, Maddax!


"Ah, I am sooooo comfortable right now"


Lindsay showing some love to Maddax.


"Quit taking my picture you tall, funny looking thing or I will have to karate chop you"


Matt sleeping in the sun, looks pretty comfortable if I say so myself.


G-dad and Buddy resting after Linner (thats lunch combined with dinner since we ate mid-day)


Alex holding Maddax...but I must point out that Maddax looks uneasy.


Mom holding Maddax


Sleeping


Awake!


Matt following in Maddax's footsteps.


The drive home...looks like I'm getting hulk mad that we're listening to "My Humps" by Fergie.


Thank goodness my dad had his sunglasses in the car, or should I say a face shield. I look pretty rad.

14 comments:

chelly said...

awww, thanks for posting Easter pics, ryan! love the ones of maddax! i've been waiting for someone to post pics of him. you would think someone in my family would have by now. happy easter! miss seeing you all!

Anonymous said...

Great job Ryan.It was hard to belive you still knew how to blogg.
Great pictures. I see that Chelly enjoyed them and Erin will also when she gets home. I am not sure the correct way to spell the baby name. Is it Maddax or Maddox?
G-dad

Megan said...

aww.. you got some great pictures of Maddax! It was a fun day, I'm glad you all got to come!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Thanks SO much for the post! Glad to have you all here! Your captions are humorous and the pictures are great!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Thanks for the great post! Enjoyed having you all for Easter. Your captions are humorous and the pictures are clear and capture some great moments!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Sorry for the double post! Didn't think the first one published!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Now I've got a triple post! How crazy is that! Should I go for a quad?

BOJANGLES said...

Dad is going to kill you. To find out that you were taking pictures while driving HIS car. LOL. And Maddax does not look uneasy in my arms, at least for once you posted a good picture of me.

Liz said...

Your pictures are so awesome! I have camera envy!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/buyamitriptyline/sydney-order-amitriptyline]purchase endep 75 mg australia
[/url]amitriptyline 25 mg reviews
buy amitriptyline tablets
amitriptyline buy
purchase endep Melbourne
Sydney order endep 10 mg online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://clarithromycin.webs.com]clarithromycin
[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]order Generic Sustiva 200 mg
[/url] Generic Sustiva 200 mg
purchase Efavirenz 600 mg
Stocrin buy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://orderamoxicillin.webs.com/]can you order amoxicillin online
[/url] amoxicillin 875 mg clavulanate potassium
amoxicillin order online uk
buy liquid amoxicillin for cats

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]virazole 200 mg
[/url] purchase copegus online
copegus 100 mg
copegus buy